Thanks to 150 + Old Line Society members and guests who came out for High Tide on the Harbor. And Congratulations to the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults for taking home the $3,000 prize!
Check out the event coverage by Baltimore Snap by clicking HERE.
Hoist your sails and drop anchor at Baltimore’s hottest new urban resort, Swim Club, for a waterfront evening of fresh cuisine, open bar, signature drinks and music, with games and prizes organized by some of your favorite non-profits.
Attire: Casual Cocktail
Tickets: FREE admission to all current OLS Members who RSVP on the Facebook event page (don’t have Facebook? Just sent us an email). Join or renew your membership at www.oldlinesociety.org. Additional tickets can be purchased for $25 by clicking HERE.
Each of the 5 non-profits selected above will be competing for CASH. And all you need to do to help them win is buy a drink on THEIR tab. Here is how it works:
– Upon entrance, you will be given $50 in “funny money”
– Each time you go to “buy” a drink with your funny money, let the bartender know which group’s tab you want to put it on.
– The group with the highest tab at the end of the night WINS $3,000 CASH!
But how do you decide who to put your money on with all these great causes?
– Each group will have a cabana decorated for their cause with a specific game or activity to participate in and get to know what they’re all about.
– For each group’s activity that you participate in, you’ll get a stamp your Passport Book
– Collect all five stamps and you’ll be entered to win Swim Club cabana rentals, guest passes, and more.
About the venue: Learn more about Swim Club and membership opportunities by clicking here. Also check out the following recent articles on Swim Club: